Journey to Caitlin

Join us on our Journey to our darling daughter, Caitlin Abigail Lian Phillips

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

April 2007






Hi all,


I am really going to try to post here more often.....I hear every once in a while that someone has checked to see if there are any updates.....


April was a fairly good month...Caitlin is really starting to talk up a storm. She labels EVERYTHING, and wants to know the names of new things when she encounters them. I know that some of her words are only recognizable to me, and Grammie, but we still think that she is a genius!

Easter was fun - church, of course - the sermon was wonderful. I am really getting a lot out of it, and beginning to realize that there must be a reason that Jason was taken from us, and we will discover what that is some day. We also had an easter egg hunt at Auntie Jen's - pics attached!

We were at Grammie and Grampie's on Good Friday with Uncle Cam, Aunt Lucie, Neil and Melissa - good fun, as always!

We were able to spend a week at Grammie and Grampie's after Grammie's knee replacement (finally)! - she is doing great, by the way! Caitlin and I spent a lot of time outside - she would rather be outside, even in the rain!
What we initially called "snaggletooth" has turned into a molar, and 3 others have joined it, along with 2 eye teeth in the last 6 weeks - quite a few sleepless nights for Mommy!!!!
Time is passing too quickly - in no time, I will have to go back to work, and she will continue to grow up - before I know it, she will be in school!
I am still trying to scrapbook my darling daughter - time can be an issue, but it is important to me.
Hope all is well with everyone!
Marie and Caitlin XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home