Journey to Caitlin

Join us on our Journey to our darling daughter, Caitlin Abigail Lian Phillips

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Last Night in China




Hip Hip Hooray!

We are so happy to be heading back to our loved ones......we have missed you all so much. This evening we had a Goodbye China party at a local restaurant. The girls were all presented with wall hangings that contained their Chinese names and a picture - they were gifts from FOI and are very lovely. We then spent the next hour or so packing - unbelieveably we fit all of the stuff into our suitcases (I can't lift them though!!!!)

We cannot wait to get home - it has been a long trip, and we are looking forward to some normalcy.

Last goodbye from China, and see you soon!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Cailtin,
    We have been waiting for you for a really long time. Over the past couple months we have been anticipating your arrival with so much excitement. You are a little miracle. We have so much to share with you and are so glad that you are now a part of our lives. Welcome home.
    Uncle Mike, Aunt Jen and your new little playmates, Ethan, Ashton & Grace xoxoxoxxoxoxoxooxxoxooxoxox

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Marie and Caitlin -

    Lucie and Cam told me about your adventure. The Blog is an awesome idea! My heart is full for you both - for Caitlin being adopted and for Marie for finally having a baby to wrap her arms around. My heart is also saddened that Jason is not with you to share this joyful experience. I truly believe that he is watching over you both...

    I hope to meet Caitlin soon and I send you heartfelt congratulations and sadly, heartfelt condolences.

    With fondness,
    Maria Guest

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Marie

    I have been thinking of you, Caitlin and your family. My deepest condolences to all of you. Enjoy your beautiful little girl that you can now call your daughter! A true blessing! I send you a big hug and I am so sorry for your painful journey. You are an incredible lady and you have truly touched my heart.
    Wishing you and Caitlin a wonderful life together!
    Nicole.G/ R.N

     

Post a Comment

<< Home